*Free shipping in the Continental United States*
With the Nomad.Rack you don’t have to give up your precious roof top cargo space. Closed, the Nomad.Rack can carry 165 lbs of your adventure gear. You can also leave your bedding inside the tent when closed, saving you even more space inside of your vehicle.
- Gas strut for quick opening and closing
- Built-in Roof Rack for carrying gear while tent is closed
- High quality aluminum telescoping ladder (max hight 8'6" tall)
- High density foam mattress (3" thick)
- Mosquito netting on both windows and doors
- 2 interior hooks
- 2 Interior organizer pockets
- Awning with rain flap to provide shade and protection from rain
- 4 cam buckles and 4 rubber latches to keep tent secured while traveling
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Capacity: fits 2 adults
- Open size: 84" x 47" x 37"
- Closed size 84" x 47”x 11.5"
- Weight: 175 lbs
- Interior head space: 36”
- Mounting rails running parallel at 24.25" width and 59.5" length
- The outer shell is made of composite fiberglass with an aerodynamic shape to reduce road noise.
- Secured closed with double cam buckles on either side
The Nomad has a stainless steel frame and tent poles. It opens and closes in seconds and with ease thanks to a hydraulic support system.
- The wall material is a 280g polyurethane coated polyester-cotton blend canvas
- UV proof and the water proof rating is 3000mm (a typical backpacking tent has a waterproof rating of 1000mm)
- Even with the tent closed, there is room for bedding, ladder, and extra camping supplies (fishing poles, folded camping chairs, etc).
Doors and Windows
The Nomad has large front and back windows with no-see-um mesh screens and canvas covers. There are door ways on both sides of the tent with zip up mesh screens for increased air flow. Awnings on either side to shade you from the sun and shield you from the rain.
The tent is shipped with a sturdy but lightweight aluminum telescoping ladder that hooks onto either side of the tent. The maximum height is about 8’ 6”. The ladder weight capacity is 330 lbs.
- 1 aluminum telescoping ladder with bag
- 3” high density foam mattress
- 1 portable solar LED light
- 1 battery powered interior push light
- 1 large mesh ceiling storage compartment
- 2 interior hanging organizer pockets
- 2 exterior shoe bags
- 2 attachable awnings
- 2 interior hooks
- 8 adjustable mounting bolts
- 4 fixed splinting mounts
- 1 ratcheting wrench
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
We understand that a rooftop tent is a big investment. We at Origin Camping Supply want your tent to last you through many years of outdoor adventures. We provide a 1 year warranty to the original purchaser against manufacturer defects covering workmanship, parts, and materials which fail under normal use. This warranty does not cover problems due to user error, neglect, or acts of god.